Roy Gerbing Room 30-100 capacity
Flemington & Kensington Bowling Club
- Private Bar – A private bartender can be hired through the club. The private bar has 2 taps that we can set up for you, as well as a range of bottled and canned beers, wines and spirits. If you’re not using the private bar, it’s just a short walk to the main ball in the other room.
- Competition grade pool tables – We have 3 pool tables in the Roy Gerbing room, these tables are used for competition and can be requested to be opened up. We usually open up one table if requested however a waiver has to be signed prior to your function to cover any damage. If the pool tables are not being used, they can be used as tables as they have a hard cover on them.
- Darts, Foosball, Table Tennis – It’s not called the FUN ROOM for nothing. As well as having access to the bowling green outside, we also have some indoor activities that will be sure to keep your guests happy. If you’d like any of the above set up, just let us know and we’ll be happy to have them set up for your function.
- Toys and change table – At Flem-Ken, we’re a family friendly club. We have a number of change tables and an array of toys for the little ones in the Roy Gerbing room (the toys can also be transferred into the Main Bar if required).
- PA & Mic, projector and screen, TV and Bluetooth – If you’re looking to have speeches and require a PA and microphone, we have you covered, if you’re looking to hook up your favourite tunes, we can do that for you as well via our Bluetooth speaker. We also have a TV and a projector and mobile screen which is handy for corporate events or presentations.
- Tables & Chairs – We have a number of solid tables as well as mobile trestle tables and chairs available as required. We also have the option of having stand up circular bar tables and stools if you’re wanting more of a cocktail type event.
- All of the above is included in your room hire (except private bartender and the set up of the projector and mobile screen which has an additional $75 fee).
- Additional points – The room is yours to decorate and arrange as you please. We do ask that you don’t use the small plastic confetti type decorations (usually stars or birthday numbers) as these are a nightmare to get off the floor. We also require you to take all decorations with you upon leaving. The cleaning fee is included in the room hire fee, however if you can do your best to leave the room as it was that would be appreciated.
Roy Gerbing Room Hire: 30-100 capacity
Time slot: 12-5pm or 5:30-11:30pm (We’re also available to open early for breakfast or morning events and all-day hire if required)
Hire Cost: $350 in peak season Nov to March ($300 off peak Apr-Oct) inc. 1 bowling rink for the duration of your function hire
Additional rink hire: When you hire a function room you receive a reduced additional rink hire fee of $75 per 2 hours or $150 for the duration of your function per rink.
Private Bartender: $250 for 3 hours and $50 an hour after that (except Sundays which is $300 for 3 hours and $75 per hour afterwards).
Private Bar: A private bartender can be hired through the club. The private bar has 2 taps that we can set up for you, as well as a range of bottled and canned beers, wines and spirits. If you’re not using the private bar, it’s just a short walk to the main ball in the other room.
You can view additional images of the Roy Gerbing room in our gallery by CLICKING HERE